Get rid of your uninvited pregnancy easily at home with MTP Kit Mifepristone Misoprostol
MTP KIT consists of two drugs namely Mifepristone and Misoprostol. Mifepristone inhibits the functioning of progesterone that blocks the further growth of the fetus. It softens and dilates the cervical wall and detaches the fetus from the mother’s womb. Misoprostol, on the other hand, induces strong intrauterine contractions that lead to the expulsion of a fetus along with blood clots and dead cells.
Dosing regimen: MTP kit consists of a pack of one tablet of Mifepristone (200mg) and four tablets of Misoprostol (200mcg). If you want to carry out an abortion of up to 9 weeks, then take one tablet of Mifepristone orally with an ample amount of water. After 2 days of taking Mifepristone, take four tablets of Misoprostol either orally or vaginally. On the 14th day of the treatment, go for an ultrasonography examination for the final confirmation of termination of pregnancy.
Noxious effects: Using MTP kit may show some noxious effects like blurred vision, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, abdominal cramps, pelvic pain, and diarrhea.
Warnings and precautions:
• Do not use MTP kit if you are allergic to any ingredient present in this medication.
• MTP kit should never be used to terminate an ectopic pregnancy.
• Remove any intrauterine device before using MTP Kit.
• Driving and operating heavy machinery while using MTP kit is not advisable.
• Do not consume grapefruit juice and fat containing meals along with the MTP kit.
• Consumption of alcohol and other sedatives is prohibited while using MTP kit.
• Lactating mothers should not use MTP kit.
Buy generic mifepristone and misoprostol pills online from BestGenericDrug24, our reliable online store in USA UK at the best price and get fast delivery at your doorstep.